1. Responsible for executing the material and services sourcing strategies (e.g. spot buying, forward agreements), policies and procedures as defined by the Procurement and Turnaround Management Team.
2. Work with Turnaround Planning Team to evaluate forecast and work orders details to identify and analyse their material & services procurement requirements.
3. Source materials, equipment, supplies and services of a specialized or complex nature in accordance with prescribed purchasing regulations and procedures.
4. Review and analyse purchase requisitions (PRs), investigate and develop sources of supplies, prepare bid specifications, issues bid requests (ITB/RFQ) and review quotations.
5. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related fields