1. Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
2. Follow TA Work Processes.
3. Identifying, reporting and solving any materials problems.
4. Use procurement and Maintenance Management Systems
5. Assures correct material information availability with planners during planning activities.
6. Assure availability and readiness of materials as per schedule.
7. Work with Materials Coordinator to track and expedite deliveries until receipt on site
8. Act as focal point on all material issues.
9. Work closely with engineering to determine material appliances and alternatives.
10. Assures all applied materials are timely available in the market / in stock.
11. Participate in discussions regarding repair and/or return of materials.
12. Tracks and manages material lists.
13. BSc Mechanical Engineering