1. Assure accountability and good workmanship for required Maintenance/Turnaround activities.
2. Responsible for maintaining an up to date and complete blind list for any unit equipment and provide support for isolation/blinding activities.
3. Provide organizational and material support in assigned unit or area of Maintenance/Turnarounds
4. Ensure accurate leak repair management plan is in place and that temporary MOC’s are managed for temporary repairs
5. Participate in Equipment inspections and root-cause investigations of equipment failures.
6. Provide immediate maintenance support to plant issues impacting production.
7. Support the PPM coordinator as required in reviewing spare parts’ list.
8. Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering