- To ensure that staff performance management and development policies and processes are applied and comply with SADAD overall HR policies
- To provide advisory support to the business on all people related issues in the business.
- To assist the business with needs identification in terms of people solutions and to broker high quality effective solutions to address those needs.
- To support the business in the design of solutions that will enable and drive the best people solutions for their needs.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years previous HR experience – learning and development focus
- Relevant Business/HR Qualification
- Experience in dealing with business supervisors and managers would be essential
- Previous Business Partner experience would be ideal
- Knowledge of the Saudi Labor Law
- Talent Management, and Performance Management with a focus managing staff development or in managing training programmes
- Ability to identify ongoing business needs and prioritize what solutions will add most value to business
- Project Management
- Experience within the banking industry and/or Public Sector would be preferential
- Ideally experience in consulting and corporate environments
- Consulting / advisory skills
- Data Analytics