We are partnering with one of the leading governmental founds in Saudi Arabia to find the best talent for the following job role.
To build COMPANY’s systematic proprietary knowledge and expertise in the Logistics sector through:
· Conducting preliminary and complete technical feasibility and follow-up reports for projects
· Contributing to the preparation of necessary internal or external industrial studies and market reports
· Providing specialized technical consultations and advice on existing or new investments with technical difficulties or growth potential
· Building capabilities and transferring knowledge to trainees and technical analysts
· Participating in specialized committees inside and outside the Fund
· Prepare full and preliminary technical feasibility reports for projects.
· Prepare follow-up reports for existing projects or projects under implementation.
· Prepare internal or external industrial studies and market reports and compile and synthesize data and facts on current topics in the industry
· Prioritize knowledge needs and fill in COMPANY’s knowledge gaps
· Proactively identify opportunities for COMPANY to grow the sector and provide assistance to the ecosystem in KSA
· Provide specialized technical consultations for the Credit Departments and COMPANY clients when assigned to do so.
· Assist trainees and technical analysts and enhance their knowledge.
· Coordinate with relevant departments whenever required.
· Participate in the development of the Division by providing appropriate suggestions.
· Participate in specialized committees inside or outside the Fund when assigned to do so.
· Explain the Fund’s requirements for loan appliers
· Provide technical consultations to government institutions and departments
· Perform any other tasks requested by the direct supervisor
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or equivalent. Master's degree or PhD in Science or Engineering, or equivalent.
Min. 8 years of technical and managerial experience (at least 4 years of it in a technical position) in the Logistics sector
· IT proficiency
· English proficiency
· Thorough knowledge of technologies, market dynamics, and disruptive tends in the Logistics sector
· Cost estimation and value engineering
· Project management and risk assessment
· High interdisciplinary knowledge & institutional perspective
· Contract review and evaluation
· Specifications and Standards Strategic planning and resource management for industrial projects
The establishment of Majmaah Univesrity, which is deemed as a newly established one, came as a result of the decree of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud and the Prime Minister and Chairman of Higher Education on Ramadan 3rd, 1430 - 24th of August, 2009 to ...
The establishment of Majmaah Univesrity, which is deemed as a newly established one, came as a result of the decree of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud and the Prime Minister and Chairman of Higher Education on Ramadan 3rd, 1430 - 24th of August, 2009 to ...قراءة المزيد