We are partnering with one of the leading governmental founds in Saudi Arabia to find the best talent for the following job role.
Effectively and regularly manage, supervise, monitor and follow up on a number of investments and projects, evaluate loan applications for new or existing projects in detail and submit relevant recommendations, analyze the financial statements of borrowers and follow up on loan collection.
1. Manage loan status which includes all aspects related to loan management such as legal documents, disbursement, follow up of project implementation and operation, collection of instalments in due time, dealing with problem loans, and review of all loans regularly to protect the fund’s assets and interests. He/she shall be fully aware of projects’ developments and shall notify COMPANY Management of such developments via memorandums, loan review reports and coordination with relevant departments.
2. Study, analyze and evaluate loan applications for large and sophisticated projects, maturities rescheduling and postponement of instalment payment, and submit recommendations related to the industrial projects assigned to him/her.
3. Make site visits to projects, meet with those in charge and write reports on such visits.
4. Follow up on project implementation and loan disbursement in accordance with COMPANY policies.
5. Analyze the financial statements of borrowers and ensure their adherence to COMPANY loan agreement terms and conditions.
6. Follow up on loan collection as per maturity schedule and loan agreement.
7. Prepare and update the information of loan review reports and monthly reports of the investments assigned to him/her.
8. Ensure borrowers’ adherence to loan agreement terms and conditions and notify officers of breaches, if any.
9. Maintain the organization of loan files according to the adopted system in the Department.
10. Handle clients’ requests quickly, share them with the Team Leader for guidance and ensure that the Fund’s rights are preserved.
11. Supervise the preparation of loan application evaluation reports by credit analysts and assistant analysts.
12. Conduct industrial studies.
13. Carry out any other tasks assigned to him/her by the direct supervisor.
14. Assist the Team Leader in making sure that the tasks and duties of the Team are carried out accurately and efficiently:
· Review new loan applications, ensure that the information is complete and coordinate with other relevant departments.
· Coordinate with the Legal Department to address the Team’s loan problems legally, when requested.
· Make site visits to projects assigned to other credit analysts in his/her team in order to help them evaluate such projects and make relevant recommendations.
· Human Resources Department
· Review the work of credit analysts in order to provide them with necessary instructions when assigned to do so.
· Represent the Fund inside and outside the Kingdom in accordance with the directives of the Department and submit a report of such representation to COMPANY Management.
· Coordinate with other divisions/departments to prepare some specific reports requested by the Department.
Carry out some tasks of the team/division/department such as prescreen of potential loan applications, and prepare summary reports on the obstacles of a certain sector or assist in guiding and training new colleagues.
· Read financial statements to gather information.
· Analyze projects’ financial performance.
· Risk analysis.
· Prepare projects’ financial projections.
University degree in Finance, Engineering or any other discipline deemed appropriate by Credit Department.
· Master’s degree in Finance
· Professional Certificate in relevant disciplines
· Arabic and English Proficiency
· Computer Proficiency
· Minimum 6 years of relevant job experience; Minimum 2 years of experience in Grade 21 (Credit Department), or minimum 6 years of credit experience in any other financial institution.
The establishment of Majmaah Univesrity, which is deemed as a newly established one, came as a result of the decree of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud and the Prime Minister and Chairman of Higher Education on Ramadan 3rd, 1430 - 24th of August, 2009 to ...