· Work involved receiving and login all incoming technical and non-technical documents pertaining to the project submitted by all Contractors of the project
· Responsible for the filing and arrangement of all incoming and outgoing CDT’s M&DS, RFI’s and other Technical Document Information.
· Responsible in updating the status of all deliverable engineering documents through TDCS (Computerized Report of Technical Document Control System).
· Scrutinizing details of drawings/documents for transmittal purposes received from the various Contractors.
· Assigned in processing of drawings downloaded from Documentum (Computerized System Program used by the Company for delivering, sending & receiving drawings).
· Tagging and labeling of received and approved Issued for Construction (IFC) drawings for the Engineering and project’s use.
· Does updated drawing Progress Reports to supervisors and Department Managers on a daily basis.
· Relives co-worker and perform his duty in case on assigned R&R rotation.