Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the field researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- gathering market and customer information.
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in computer science or equivalent four year college technical degree.
- 3+ years’ experience as a sales engineer or with professional services or systems engineering designing IP LANs and WANs, ip telephony, wireless, including highly available, redundant networks, backup and storage sloution, firewalls, cyber secuirty, end-point secuirty, web and mobile solutions, IT services and operation and internet service provider on saudi arabia market.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence.