Maintains and supports the integrity of the operating system environment.
Administers, installs and troubleshoots a variety of computer systems including telecommunications. Investigate and resolve hardware, connectivity, printer, software, telecommunications and workstation issues.
Provide support to end users for computer application system, device access and hardware issues.
Provides exceptional internal customer service by responding to telephone, email and on-line requests for technical support.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily system monitoring and analysis, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, software and information security.
- Support various network products, technologies, and their associated components including routers, POS,switches, firewalls, and VPN’s remote implementation.
- Ensure installed network components are operating with specific parameters.
- Ensure the integrity of system backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Set up and configure server hardware
- Troubleshoot implementation and service issues.
- Repair and recover hardware and software failures.
- Demonstrate professional attitude with internal and external clients over the phone, on-site and through email to resolve and provide follow up on all client project requests/questions.
- Interpret, discuss and train individuals on information systems, providing advice and working collaboratively to recommend solutions.
- Research and recommend innovative approaches for system administration tasks.
- Works independently and efficiently to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to adapt to interruptions, changes, or repetition
- Responsible for personal and professional education and stays updated and informed of technological advancements.
- Develops employee training materials and conducts employee technical training as needed.
- Provide fiscally responsible operations of IT budget.
- Provides other duties as assigned.