Job Title: Business Development Executive - Events & Marketing (Female) Pakistani Only
Job Overview: IRAAMI in Saudi Arabia is seeking a business development executive based in GCC, the successful candidate will drive all event planning, event execution and generate business leads through various databases, internet research and social media.
- Plan and execute the annual calendar of all firm events – conferences, seminars, round-tables, hospitality events etc.
- Negotiate pricing with external suppliers and manage event budgets, to ensure no over-runs.
- Perform outbound activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales generation and sales progressions.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition in order to position services effectively with Clients.
- May require attending meetings in geographies supported and travel to city events/trade shows.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent training / experience.
- 1-3 years event management experience in a business environment.
- Strong leadership skills, including demonstrated ability to work well with business leaders to support their events requirements.
- Demonstrated creative ability in planning events.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, including ability to be self-directed.
- Proven ability in leveraging online and social media channels to promote events.
- Highly developed organization, planning and management skills with ability to think ahead and plan accordingly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.