This is an excellent opportunity for a Saudi citizen (male or female) to join a newly revamped Internal Audit team within a leading Saudi commercial/ holding group that has highly diversified investments across the Kingdom.
Your role will be to assist the Internal Audit Manager to develop and execute the IA plan and to carry-out the audit fieldwork.
The role will operate primarily through the conduct of internal Audit reviews in accordance with the Internal Audit Plan. The organisation has extensive investments and regular travel (up to 50%) will be necessary across the Kingdom and possibly into the GCC. Your daily activities will include;
• Conducts assigned audit engagements
• Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
• Discharges audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
Ideally you will be University Degree and Part Qualified/ Qualified either CA, CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, SOCPA, CMA related qualifications (or willing to study). You will need to be able to demonstrate 2+ years of Audit experience and ideally knowledge/ experience of a risk / assurance based approach. Strong communication skills and a pro-active approach are essential.