(For Saudi Nationals only)
Initial Saudi Group (ISG), an established company in the Facilities Management is looking for the services of a Security & Safety Training Specialist to work in their head office in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
If you are a proactive, professionally presented person & want to be part of a growing organisation, this could be your next long term role.
Job Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities:
- Deliver class room or projects / sites based training when required.
- Offer specific training programs to help security & safety staff to maintain or improve job skills.
- Evaluate staff’s performance on training programs and raise recommendations for improvement.
- Support in the development of training plans and courses to ensure training needs are being addressed, and training objectives are being met.
- Perform scheduled and random inspections at projects / sites to ensure compliance with critical policies and procedures, ensure equipment and processes work harmoniously and right people are in place to ensure the job is being done as required.
- Prepare, document and review Security & Safety procedures to ensure that service requirements from clients have been identified for preparing guide to action documents for security staff deployed on client sites.
- Collect and maintain reviews of security personnel and / or services from clients.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant security, health & safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the company.
- Implement and maintain Health & Safety measures to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service and responsible environmental practices.
- Identify and report procedures which are non-compliant or can potentially lead to a state of non-compliance to Company and Governmental legislative framework
- Security & Asset Protection
- Occupation Health & Safety
- First Aid at Work
- Delivering Effective Trainings
- ISO Management Systems
- Protection principles, technology and programs management
- Training Delivery & Evaluation
- Site Inspections for Continual Improvement
- 5 years’ experience of Security Services & Safety
Job Types: Full-time, Contract