We are looking someone to oversee the support operations of an organization and to ensure that there is effective information flow and that resources are employed efficiently throughout a business. An administrative service manager should also add value to an organization by challenging the effectiveness of established procedures. It is an important position for identifying out-dated practices and developing continual improvement processes for the organization based on the governmental regulations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Acts as a liaison between employees and insurance companies and helps her employer to develop policies for risk management and loss control.
· Serves on project teams as an insurance expert, and frequently reviews company polices to determine new and shifting insurance needs.
· Makes recommendations for new company administrate policies.
· Ensures that her company’s insurance certificates are in full compliance and keeps track of important policy details.
· Supports the recruitment process.
· Ensuring that the reports issued are timely and accurate.
· Handles the Government regulation.