Head of Business Development
WHAT IS THE POSITION?
Responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
Transferrable Saudi Residence Permit. Females and/or Saudi Nationals preferred.
HOW MANY VACANCIES? 1
WHERE WILL YOU WORK? Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
WHO WILL YOU REPORT TO? Deputy General Manager
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE TO APPLY?
EDUCATION Degree in business administration. Masters preferred.
KNOWELDGE AREA Strong knowledge of Saudi Banks. Preferably for Products and Services.
COMMUNICATION Professional level of Arabic and English
EXPERIENCE Min. 3 years in a management role in business related unit
COMPUTER SKILLS Emails, MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS POWER POINT, Experience in CRM and ERP for Sales Funnel, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Back Office
SOFT SKILLS Leader | Presenter | Negotiator | Analyst | Strategist
SUMMARY OF WORK YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION?
1. Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
2. Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
3. Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
4. Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
5. Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
6. Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
7. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
8. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
9. Prepares periodic business including sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
10. Directs the operatiuons of Back Office and Logistics.