Job Purpose: To act as the primary liaison between all stakeholders and ensure implementations of all strategic objectives. This post is based in the Headquarters in Riyadh. The post holder will head a team of 6 people in the Headquarter and will also work collaboratively with external bodies.
- Manage, develop and sustain effective working relations with stakeholders, Partners, Government representatives and other key parties to ensure that the entities’ objectives are achieved.
- Develop an appropriate strategy for the effective management of relationships with corporate stakeholders.
- Contribute to the strategic development, direction and planning
- Manage a very strong relationship with all stakeholders, ensuring that all parties respond effectively.
- Nationality: Saudi only
- Years of experience: Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or preferably a Master’s)
- Language: Fluent in English and Arabic both written and spoken.
- IT: Advanced Word and PowerPoint.
- Personal Qualities: Completer/finisher, hard worker, team worker.