1. Preferable having experience in one end-to-end implementation project.
2. Understands HCM including Payroll, Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management. Learning Solutions Optimisation (LSO), Competency Management and Employee Self-service (ESS) / Managers Self-service (MSS), Performance Management
3. Strong functional knowledge of the SuccessFactors system, specifically in Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding, PMGM, or Payroll.
4. Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project and preparing training materials.
5. A good understanding of business processes in HR is a must.
6. Define gaps between business requirements and as-is solutions.
7. Work with developers to identify and implement custom solutions.
8. Define test cases for solutions and deploying solutions to production systems.
9. SAP S/4 HANA Experience a plus.
10. SAP PM experience is a plus.