Our client, a facilities management service company requires an Electronics Superintendent for low currect on a permanent residential basis in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The main purpose of the position is to manage the operation and maintenance of all Low Current activities in a project section and provides technical support.
- Anchors the technical activities and manages the affairs in the Low Current section
- Plans the operation of the Low Current section, setup priorities and approves work orders.
- Ensures proper implementation of QMS and MMS processes
- Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness
- Coordinate section affairs with project management and division technical support
- Analyses general performance of the Low Current section, implements corrective actions, improvement and produces reports to his superiors.
- Evaluates equipment and system status and recommends modification and upgrading
- Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
- Ensures client complaints are resolved properly.
- Seeks expert’s advice as needed and Provides technical support to the section.
- Manages and evaluates Low Current manpower
- Initiates, approves, and follows up supply chain and logistics to ensure adequacy
- Ensure client complaints are resolved properly.
- Attends promptly to Low Current major faults
- Leads commissioning of new Low Current equipment and follows up lifting of M0.
- Supervise three to seven Low Current supervisors.
Suitable candidates will have a bachelor of Engineering in related field with a minimum 12 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field and a minimum 4 years supervisory experience.
- Ability to supervise, guide and coordinate
- Thorough knowledge of related field
- Understands and can resolve technical issues
- Ability to effectively organize, delegate and coordinate work
- Effective communication
- Ability to read technical drawings, and to know commissioning procedures
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide. Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and oth ...قراءة المزيد