Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Any other tasks related to minor civil works.
- Repairs to door locks, closers.
- To execute any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Candidate should be good practical and hand skilled.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills
Previous Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in the same field
English: Able to communicate in English
Age: 21-35 years old
Working Hours: 8 hours daily working, along with 1 hour break time, i.e. (8+1) shifts.
Iqama: should have transferable Iqama