Working at a Jewellery luxury brand , The store Manager will work closely with customers to find what they want and ensure a smooth sales process. As well as Working closely with the assistant manger and sales manager in their daily responsibilities. Their work is correlated in a way that makes it very important to be active and link between team members.
The store manager will work closely with the assistant manager in following up with shipment, customers service, and pending orders. Understanding our business development strategy and relate it to all research findings and how can it be applied in the most effective manner.
He/She is responsible for the overall store management. With the goal to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
He/She is responsible for ensuring their staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store. Typical responsibilities of the job include: training, supervising and appraising staff. Maintaining statistical and financial records.
Main tasks :
- Developing store strategies to expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff
- Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Promotes/sells our products and services for existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Being a brand ambassador and representing the brand in its core essence.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed