· Develops and directs the financial strategy (including accounting and internal/external financial Reporting) to facilitate delivery of GMCo’s vision and the achievement of the strategic goals.
· Sets financial targets required and allocates budgets to individual divisions to fulfil overall GMCo goals whilst ensuring financial governance.
· Accountable for the completion of GMCo’s annual budget and the monthly budget reporting to the President. Implements and monitors statutory financial requirements and targets so they are met and
· provides financial planning/budgeting, policy, procedures and control functions to ensure that GMCo delivers its strategy and objectives, follows legislative and regulatory guidance and delivers process improvements.
· Monitors timely and accurate record keeping, financial information management. Provides financial summary reports to the President and others as and when required, Authorizes all submissions and payments.
· Certificate of Chartered Financial Analyst or Master’s degree in economics or related field.
· Professional qualification in accounting (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, AASA).
· Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in finance. Preferably with two years of experience in the Middle East.
· Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
· Knowledge in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
· Sound knowledge of international exchange transactions.
· The ability to organize and monitor major accounting systems.
· Considerable practical experience in financial planning, reporting and control.
· Knowledge of monetary organizations, transfer pricing and Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWFs) (preferable).
Based in Riyadh, KSA, the Gulf Monetary Council (GMCO) was founded in March 2010 as a regional economic organization. GMCO's membership is open to countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) only. The current membership of GMCO includes the Kingdom of Bahrain, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ...
Based in Riyadh, KSA, the Gulf Monetary Council (GMCO) was founded in March 2010 as a regional economic organization. GMCO's membership is open to countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) only. The current membership of GMCO includes the Kingdom of Bahrain, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ...قراءة المزيد