Position: Strategic Accounts Manager
Location: Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
This position calls for a person who is action oriented with an ability to think strategically while maintaining a passion for tactical detail level execution. He will be responsible for generating revenue by identifying and penetrating specific potential accounts and serving as a marketing consultant that provides efficient and effective business solutions and services.
It will be critical to have a combination of sales and technical skills, marketing knowledge and analytical ability. The person will be equally comfortable working with customers and boardroom members.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage key accounts portfolio
2. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships providing clients with excellent service and support.
3. Initiates sales process by scheduling meeting; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
4. Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
5. Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts
6. Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
7. Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
8. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
9. Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
10. Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
11. Monitor sales performance metrics
12. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts and submit to management
13. Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
14. Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
15. Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
16. Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
17. Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
18. Prepare reports on account status
19. Identify grow opportunities establish a healthy pipeline.
20. Assist customer with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
21. Establish a best practice for the for ensuring proper invoicing and on-time collection
22. Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-
• Reports directly to Sales Manager/Operations Director
1. A master degree in marketing or business studies is preferred; or a minimum of five years of related experience in relevant sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
2. Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager
3. Hands on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
4. Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
5. Strong listening and negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
6. Working knowledge of major IT vendor products and technologies like Cisco, Microsoft, Systimax, EMC, HP, vMware, etc.
7. High level of Personal Computer proficiency