Title: Event PLanner
Reports to: The owner Location: Riyadh
Private and cooperate events are at the core of our business, and we want to make sure we are the best. We need you to handle and oversee the event operations and marketing, and establish a high quality standard for all of our events. From the party setup, to the purchases, to the post-event customer interaction. Above all, you will have to show exceptional service to all of our special clients and make every event their best one yet!
- Communicating with potential clients.
- Planning adult, kids and cooperate events.
- Preparing decoration with the help of the other staff related to client selected theme
- Preparing quotations and invoices to be sent to the clients.
- Attending the major Events to supervise the staff and make sure everything is well presented and prepared.
- Follow up with clients after events for their feedback.
Skills required includes:
• Prior experience in planning or managing events (at personal or career level)
• Must be a good communicator.
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic Working conditions
- Most of job requirement will be done from your home, so no need to come to company’s warehouse a lot.
- Flexible working hours.
- The position requires working on weekends and evenings especially in the high seasons
- Basic Salary Negotiable.
- Commission not less than 10% Note: Only for females.