1. Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
2. Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
3. Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
4. Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
5. Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
6. Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
7. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
8. Manage the other marketing teams, And work with other internal stakeholders.
9. Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
10. Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
11. Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
12. Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
13. Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
14. Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
15. Makes product appeal to the target market
16. Trains other sales people in the art of selling
17. Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
18. Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
19. Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
20. Extract reports analysis about the Marketing Campaign result and facts, and compare it with the previous report and set the point of action and plan accordignally.
English spoken and written