· Provide the I.T. support and assistance required by the Support Functions, (Finance, H.R. Administration), for the identification, selection, installation, user acceptance testing and subsequent live implementation of business software applications.
· Coordinate I.T. resources to provide the appropriate hardware, connectivity, and infrastructure products and services required by the Support Functions to make efficient and effective use of the business software applications
· Coordinate provision of business application training from an I.T. perspective for Support Function personnel
· Support the identification, implementation configuration and maintenance of all Support Function business application systems enhancements and upgrades, which includes the UAT and deployment of new versions of the business applications.
· Provide I.T. coordination for legal and/or regulatory project implementation.
· Provide first line support for all Support Function application systems issues and act as primary contact and co-ordinator for the resolution of issues that are referred to the software/hardware supplier
· Provide support for system functions related to Emergency Response
· Assist with invoice reconciliation with Finance for Support Function business application software.
· Focus on contributing to a market leading Support Function processes through appropriate and relevant “state of the art” innovative business software and hardware.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Support Functions system users and decision makers
· Work proactively with all third party suppliers to develop strong business relationships
· Operate effectively within the existing I.T. team through participation and contribution, and deliver the appropriate training/knowledge transfer to new members of the I.T. team as and when required Research, identify and propose potential system enhancements for all Support Function systems as the airline expands its operations.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate the group ...قراءة المزيد