· Provide engineering assistance to the Maintenance group as required.
· Ensures the Aircraft Maintenance Program is maintained current with the current GACA standards in respect to the Aircraft Reliability Monitoring Program.
· Ensures the Aircraft Maintenance Program is maintained current with Maintenance Planning Document, and fully incorporates the experience gained from the Aircraft Reliability Program.
· Maintains the data required for implementation of the Continued Airworthiness Surveillance, (CAS) program,
· Review Service Bulletins and Service Letters, recommending action to be taken.
· Provide assistance in the development of revisions and corrections to Maintenance and/or Inspection Programs together with affected manuals to meet the requirements of changing circumstances or regulatory requirements.
· Reviews all Airworthiness Directives to determine applicability and ensure compliance.
· During absences (vacation, illness, etc.) delegates an alternate administrator of equal qualification with the authority and responsibility of this position.
· Investigate problems and proposed modifications which are initiated by the different departments, evaluating their merits and providing or recommending solutions.
· Provide liaison with manufacturing and repair agencies providing service to Flyadeal.
Reviews with the assistance of the Chief Inspector, Maintenance Training course syllabus, DST and OJT instructors. Annually reviews the training department course/instructor reviews.
Establish procedures to improve the efficiency of the Engineering Department.
Have a bachelor or master’s degree. Alternative be the holder of A+ P license with a minimum of ten years Engineering experience.
Have 3 years’ experience in the last 6 years in one or a combination of the following:
1. Maintaining large aircraft with 10 or more passenger seats, including at the time of appointment as Senior Manager Engineering, experience in maintaining the same category and class of airplane as the certificate holder uses.
2. Repairing airplanes in a certificated airframe repair station that is rated to maintain aircraft in the same category and class of aircraft as the certificate holder uses.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...قراءة المزيد