- To ensure compliance with, and adequacy of procedures required to ensure safe operational practices in Flight Operations,
- To ensure that all operations are being conducted in accordance with applicable requirements, standards and procedures,
- To Lead programmes to achieve and maintain risk awareness by all persons involved in the Flight operation. Coordinate the Operations Safety action group and effectively contribute to the Safety Management system for the Flight Operation activities,
- To develop, monitor and implement an occurrence reporting scheme to enable the collation, assessment and evaluation of relevant incident and accident reports in order to identify adverse trends or to address deficiencies in the interests of flight safety,
- To lead Investigation of the occurrences to ensure route cause is understood and recurrences blocked,
- Make proposals for corrective action resulting from the activities listed above,
- To ensure the effectiveness of changes resulting from proposals for corrective action identified through the activities listed above,
- To develop, monitor and effectively implement the flight data monitoring programme and proactively improve flight safety (FOQA),
- To formulate and monitor Fatigue Risk Management System FRMS,
- Safety Promotion Planning and implementing,
- Review regulatory changes and make proposals to update Safety programs suitably with effective implementations,
- Assists the Director of Safety in the Safety activities, and
- Perform other duties as directed by the Director of Safety.
- To develop the internal/external audit schedule.
- To perform internal/external audits and surveillances.
- To conduct investigations and provide recommendations.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate the group ...قراءة المزيد