· Plan and direct development of all IT functions in line with the predetermined corporate plans.
· Direct all communications network operations and maintenance of IT systems networks.
· Coordinate with concerned government agencies to ensure fulfilment of IT standards and requirements.
· Represent Flyadeal in-kingdom and abroad with international organisations such as IATA, AACO, SITA etc. regarding IT matters.
· Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of IT in order to maintain Flyadeal leading position in adopting IT.
· Conduct necessary feasibility studies for introduction of data processing technology in operations.
· Develop systems and programs required to provide access to the needed information by all corporate division/departments
· Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
· Reviews all Unit’s reports for accuracy and in order to ensure that they conform with Company and division requirements, policies and standards.
· Communicate with other airlines and regulatory authorities .
· Develops the formulation of the IT strategy and implementation of own Unit’s strategy to ensure the alignment with overall organization’s strategy.
· Develops division’s policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
· Prepares and recommends the development of IT budget, and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.