- Manage the I.T. support and assistance required by the Commercial Division for the identification, selection, installation, user acceptance testing and subsequent live implementation and configuration of all Commercial new systems, enhancements and upgrades.
- Manage the coordination of I.T. resources to provide the appropriate hardware, connectivity, and infrastructure products and services, required by the Commercial Division to make efficient and effective use of the business software applications.
- Develop RFP, business cases and plans in conjunction with the relevant business function, gain approval for, and deliver enhancements to the data communications infrastructure and connectivity capability of the company’s employees.
- Manage the transition from system delivery to operation for new software releases, major changes and associated risk from an I.T. perspective.
- Act as the interface with 3rd Party suppliers from an I.T. perspective.
- Develop service level agreements with external suppliers and manage the supplier to ensure compliance.
- Provide Level 3 support for all Commercial systems issues and act as primary contact and co-ordinator for the resolution of issues that are referred to the software/hardware supplier.
- Manage relevant contracts and budgets.
- Support strategic decision analysis
- Continually review relevant I.T./business processes, reengineering as appropriate.
- Manage the provision of business application training from an I.T. perspective as and when necessary for customer contact staff (CEC / ASO).
- Manage own KPI’s.
- Provide regular and frequent progress reports in a style and format consistent with the standard reporting requirements of the I.T. department and company generally.
- Engage with the relevant departments to provide I.T. input for Commercial Projects.
- Focus on contributing to a market leading e-commerce customer experience
- Manage support for relevant system functions related to Emergency Response
- Support the Finance Dept. with invoice reconciliation for Commercial Division business applications software
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Commercial system users and decision makers
- Work proactively with all third-party suppliers to develop strong business relationships
- Operate effectively within the existing I.T. team through participation and contribution, and deliver the appropriate training/knowledge transfer to new members of the I.T. team as and when required
- Research, identify and propose potential system enhancements for all Commercial systems as the airline expands its operations and in particular research options with Host providers.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...قراءة المزيد