1. Manage the I.T. support and assistance required by Aircraft and Flight Operations for the identification, selection, installation, user acceptance testing and subsequent live implementation of business software applications.
2. Manage the coordination of I.T. resources to provide the appropriate hardware, connectivity, and infrastructure products and services required by Aircraft and Flight Operations to make efficient and effective use of the business software applications.
3. Develop RFP, business cases and plans in conjunction with the relevant business function, gain approval for, and deliver enhancements to the data communications infrastructure and connectivity capability of the company’s employees.
4. Manage the transition from system delivery to operation for new software releases, major changes and associated risk from an I.T. perspective.
5. Act as the interface with 3rd Party suppliers from an I.T. perspective.
6. Develop service level agreements with external suppliers and manage the supplier to ensure compliance.
7. Provide Level 3 support for all Aircraft and Flight Operations application systems issues and act as primary contact and co-ordinator for the resolution of issues that are referred to the software/hardware supplier.
8. Manage relevant contracts and budgets.
9. Support strategic decision analysis.
10. Continually review relevant I.T./business processes, reengineering as appropriate.
11. Manage I.T. coordination for legal and/or regulatory project implementation.
12. Manage the provision of business application training from an I.T. perspective for Aircraft and Flight Operations personnel.
13. Manage own KPI’s.
14. Provide regular and frequent progress reports in a style and format consistent with the standard reporting requirements of the I.T. department and company generally.
15. Focus on contributing to a market leading Aircraft and Flight Operations processes through appropriate and relevant “state of the art” innovative business software and hardware.
16. Engage with the relevant departments to provide I.T. input for Aircraft and Flight Operations Projects.
17. Manage support for the relevant system functions related to Emergency Response.
18. Support the Finance Dept. with invoice reconciliation for Aircraft and Flight Operations business application software.
Job related Skills:
• Fluent in information technology
• Configuration of EFB and other Aircraft and Flight Operations related systems
• Configuration of Aircraft and Flight Operations related business applications their functionality and user profiles
• Maintains an I.T. disciplined approach to all aspects of work
• Strong Management, Planning, Organising, Decision Making, Analytical and Judgement
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...قراءة المزيد