· Responsible for budget management of various categories of administrative expenditures and services
· Development of benchmarks and scorecards to be used for continuous improvement.
· Building a Procurement department that will guide the overall organization through it’s development phase and supporting the broader transformation of the value chain.
· Directs activities assuring proper procurement policies to satisfy the requirements of the Company.
· Maintains a familiarity with the management information systems, especially as they relate to purchasing.
· Provides initial authorization for purchase requisitions for all materials associated with the maintenance of aircraft and their related components and major support equipment.
· Authorizes requisitions for standard inventory items.
· Develops, initiates and manages Request for Proposals (RFP s) for addition of vendors and contracted services.
· Develops vendor performance metrics and implement repair vendor performance reviews.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining stock level reorder points and quantities and spare parts distributions.
· Partners with flyadeal Maintenance and Engineering Department to achieve adequate spares support of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance operations (as necessary, be it outsourced or insourced).
· Ensure compliance with Group and Governmental procurement policy and guidelines in Saudi Arabia
· Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
· Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
· Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
· Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
· Devise and use effective and efficient sourcing strategies.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...قراءة المزيد