· Monitor and manage the day to day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, Asset accounting, Expenditure & revenue assurance.
· Oversee the operations of the finance department, set goals, objectives and controls, and design a framework for these to be met and reviewed periodically.
· Prepare and review financial data and create monthly, quarterly and annual reports & analyses.
· Manage the treasury and daily cashflow operations and maintain adequate banking relationships.
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
· Conduct reviews and constant evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities, benchmarking with other competitors.
· Understand and adhere to all financial regulations and legislation. Manage the company’s reporting liabilities for Withholding taxes, Zakat, VAT and other governmental levies and taxes.
· Extensive knowledge of functional areas and interdepartmental processes and budgets.
· Compile and create key business metrics and additional analyses and reports for the management
· Managing the internal and external audit teams and ensure timely completion.
· Promote and exemplify a quality and low cost culture.
· Participate in a Quality Culture with the highest professional standards.
· Maintain and promote high standards of Integrity & honesty within the department.
· Be respectful to others at all times in an environment of ethnic and gender diversity.
· Ability to engage with others in the department and in the company broadly to achieve stretch targets and contribute to the success of the company.
· Results oriented, particularly with meeting reporting or accounting deadlines.
· Promote a “Low Cost” culture
· Contribute ideas for process improvements in the department.
· Continue to develop skills and qualifications of team members.
· Accept feedback from others in the well-meaning spirit in which it is given.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate the group ...قراءة المزيد