• In conjunction with the COO, oversee the flight operating departments to ensure all related activities are efficient, compliant and strategic fit for the business.
• Responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement programs designed to enhance quality of all flight operations programs.
• Direct, establish, and maintain business relationships with industry and the GACA relative to operating departments mission requirements.
• Serves as formal member and chair of OSAG.
• Work in close collaboration with Chief Pilot and Head of Training to identify and select suitable training resources, development and guidance of personnel to meet department needs and organizational goals.
• Coordinate and liaise with COO on crew productivity targets, hiring & training strategies, regulatory compliance needs, ongoing operational planning and continued improvement programs in keeping with company-wide deliverables.
• At all times promote a working culture of equal and fair employment and career advancement opportunities for all employees creating a workplace free from discrimination and harassment.
• Provide directives, define requirements and controls, establish performance standards for the execution of those activities, and also check that the execution is done in accordance with company policies and procedures and any required regulations for these activities.
• Assure that flight operating activities are coordinated with other company efforts and commitments in a timely manner as an interdepartmental liaison.
• Effective inter-personal and business presentation skills (verbal & written).
• Strong leadership, coaching and collaboration skills whilst remaining approachable at all times.
• Ability to lead, motivate and sell ideas to staff
• Collaborative leader and team player able to give and get direct feedback.
• All times promote and maintain a strong safety culture within the organization.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate th ...قراءة المزيد