Ensure flyadeal flights are conducted safely by evaluating that all flyadeal crews comply to GACA Regulation as it relates to rest, currency, proficiency and Flight and Duty Time Limitations (FDTL).
· Accountable to Senior Manager IOCC
· Maintain profound knowledge of GACA Regulations as it relates to Crew GACAR Flight and Duty Time Limitations and rest.
· Demonstrate knowledge, compliance and competence of flyadeal Manuals, operation notices for instructions and policies as it relates to Crew Control.
· Ensure compliance to Immigration requirement pertaining to flyadeal crews for operating ports.
· Maintain supervision, balance and fair flying program or roster to all crews with no partiality, favouritism or roster manipulation.
· Maintain communication to all departments inclusive of outstations in relation to crew changes.
· Demonstrate knowledge, compliance and competence of emergency procedures when required in accordance to flyadeal Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and Security Program.
· Ensure Senor Manager IOCC is brief on all irregularities faced.
· Ensure all shift reports are completed giving precise and chronological details where required.
· Ensure proper handover briefing of all important or incomplete task are completed.
· Co-ordinate with all crews, departments and stations as it relates to last minute changes in crew allocation, delays, cancellations of flights, etc.
· Co-ordinate with Flight Dispatch on crew changes and the status of all crews.
· Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
· Perform evaluation on Crew routes to ensure optimum utilization of flyadeal crews considering safety, efficiency and cost.