Implementation Support and Maintenance of Commercial and Airport related Software Applications
1. Coordinate new airport launch with various internal teams and ensure the airport operations readiness from IT perspective.
2. Coordinator and point contact with CUTE providers (SITA, RESA and ARINC) across the network.
3. Provide systems training to third party airport desk operators at the launch of new FAD airport destinations
4. Support the identification, implementation configuration and maintenance of all Airport systems enhancements and upgrades, particularly Navitaire version upgrades which includes the UAT and deployment of new versions of applications at CUTE counters.
5. Security and regulatory project implementation (APP, APIS and PNRGOV) in the DCS for international launches.
6. Provide first line support for all Airport systems issues and act as primary contact and co-ordinator for the resolution of issues that are referred to the software/hardware supplier
7. Provide support for system functions related to Emergency Response
8. Support Navitaire invoice reconciliation with finance
9. Support the identification, implementation configuration and maintenance of all Commercial systems enhancements and upgrades,
10. Commercial Business Systems Support
11. Focus on contributing to a market leading e-commerce customer experience
12. Provide first line support for all Commercial systems issues and act as primary contact and co-ordinator for the resolution of issues that are referred to the software/hardware supplier
13. Support strategic decision analysis
14. Provide training as and when necessary to customer contact staff (CEC / ASO).
15. Engage with the relevant departments to provide I.T. input for New Airport and Commercial Projects
16. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Airport systems and Commercial system users and decision makers
17. Work proactively with all third party suppliers to develop strong business relationships
18. Operate effectively within the existing I.T. team through participation and contribution, and deliver the appropriate training/knowledge transfer to new members of the I.T. team as and when required
19. Research, identify and propose potential system enhancements for all Airport and Commercial systems as the airline expands it’s operations and in particular research options with Navitaire