Under the direction of the CEO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial health of the company. The Finance Manager will manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The role will require budget planning, producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial performance research. The Finance Manager will support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS Academic and Professional qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or a related field.
- Professional accreditation such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) preferred. Knowledge:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of the government financial regulations.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with senior management.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. Experience:
- Three (3) years minimum experience in an established F&B business in a Managerial role.
- Minimum 5 years Managerial experience in financial reporting/management reporting, financial planning & management, ERP, budgeting, forecasting, cost controlling, strategy, audit and tax management (VAT, Income Tax & Zakat), HR, administration, procurement and internal controls.
- Can be able to speak and write both Arabic and English
- Transferrable Iqama is a must
- Leadership skills and ability in guiding direct reports to effectively accomplish performance goals.
- Expert in research methods and report preparation.
- Ability to offer advanced solutions based on collected, summarized, and analyzed data.
- Advanced skills with the standard features of various personal computer word processing and spreadsheet software i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and other proprietary software.
Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.