Fathom is a global software company that provides an enterprise AI platform to deliver intelligent applications suite at scale toward achieving digital business agility
We are looking for a Project Manager to lead the development of the Road Traffic Safety Application which will be a custom-built software on Fathom’s proprietary Platform. Primary responsibilities for this role are:
- Leading a team of data scientists, full-stack developers, and UI/UX designers to design and build a customized software application including the following:
- Evaluating different video acquisition systems and select the best system for use in this project
- Developing AI-driven video analytic models for the detection of traffic signs + potholes + etc,
- Creation of an AI-driven Traffic advisor using data from the video analytics models
- Overseeing trial deployments and testing of the application during the development cycles.
- Interfacing with traffic engineers from the customer during the design, development, and deployment of the application.
- Conducting quarterly project reviews with customer’s engineers and management to update them on the project process and include their feedback in the next product development phase.
The Project Manager will need to spend a significant amount of time (~70%) in Saudi Arabia during the course of this project (which is expected to be 24 months in duration).
Required Experience and Skillset:
- Minimum 5 years working as a Project Manager on software development projects
- Minimum 5 years working as a civil or traffic engineer
- Experience and knowledge in the following software fields:
- Software testing
- Bug fixing
- Basic knowledge of data engineering and machine learning processes and concepts
Who we are looking for:
- Attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good client relationship skills