The Family General Practitioner will be responsible for the medical needs of the family - The job also requires the GP to travel as well with the family all around the world.
- Prescribe and administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose family member’s condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain family member information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Monitor family member's health conditions and progress and revaluate treatments as necessary.
- Advise family members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer family members to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Doctor Degree preferably from USA, Australia or Europe.
- 10 Years or above experience as General Practitioner
- Communication Skills, Patience and flexibility
- Ability to remain on-call for the family needs