Our company: Falcon Elevator. We are an Elevator installation and maintenance company in Khobar, Saudia Arabia. We have been well-represented for the past 25 years by recruiting employees from all across the globe.
Our company provides free accommodation, transport, medical, and iqama fee, with a 2-yearly vacation with salary. There is the scope for extra allowance too. We list requirements for 3 employees of which 2 should be elevator troubleshooting specialists and 1 elevator erector.
The ideal candidate would have exposure to installing, erecting, and maintaining on a wide variety of different elevator brands (Mitsubishi, Otis, Kone, Schneider, etc)
Prefer someone with at least 5-10 years of experience who has the ability to diagnose the problem and repair any elevator. Needs to have a diploma and knowledge of electrical systems. A Saudi driver's license is a HUGE plus. Look below for more details
• Knowledge of Elevator Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting procedures and call-back services on all types of elevators
• Wiring, programming, troubleshooting, and calibrating various types of VVVF
• Investigate electrical failures
• Test operation of newly installed equipment
• Assemble, Install, and repair all elevator concerns
• Responsible for addressing all service calls on the elevator
• Degree diploma required; with a minimum of 5-10 years experience as a troubleshooting technician
• Applicant must have driving kniwledge; gulf return is preferred
• Communication in Hindi
Preference will be given to candidates with gulf experience