Duties and Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
· Assist in finalization of estimated manpower requirements to develop recruitment plan.
· Assist in consolidation of annual manpower budget.
· Assist in manpower sourcing through advertisement, online services, recruitment services, etc.
· Assist in hiring process including short-listing, screening and selection of candidates.
· Assist in periodical performance evaluation and follow-up actions.
· Assist in employee development plan.
· Assist in activities related to employment, such as job descriptions, salary structure, staff requisition, appointment approval process, job offers, document validation, cross-reference checks, assessment of probation, employment contract, employee termination, etc.
· Assist in setting up and implementing work schedule.
· Assist in coordination of payroll related activities with Finance Department.
· Assist in employee compensation and benefits including annual vacation and business travel.
· Maintain leaves, time & attendance record and generate reports.
· Assist in employee/employment relations, such as business ethics, reference/recommendation letters, employee violations & warnings, employee grievance, discipline, conflict of interest, etc.
· Maintain calendars and schedules and coordinate appointments.
· Prepare correspondence, reports, documents and/or other written or electronically generated documents.
· Receive calls and/or greet visitors & candidates, take and relay messages, respond to requests for information, provide information or direct caller/visitor to individuals concerned.
· Establish, organize and/or maintain good archiving system.
· Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
· Monitor or track information or data.
· Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur & Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
· Ensure all Job Descriptions are kept up to date, create new JDs as and when necessary
· Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
· Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
· Ensure that all administration documents implemented and processed as per the company policy.
· Ensure administration services are provided to all employees
· Provide information and services to internal clients to ensure that they are aware of, and comply with, administration policies and procedures.
· Address all the administration issues with the government in all areas and work to resolve them immediately.
· Ensure the vehicle documents issued and /or renewed on time and in-compliance with the law.
· Ensure the issuance and renewal of all government licenses, permits and official documents for division and depots.
· Ensure administration employees in regions are provided with proper training and development.
· Provide documents/services to ensure that health and safety is facilitated across all locations.
· Negotiate facilities for lease by the company when required.
· Develop and maintain positive and co-operative relationships with all government offices.
· Assist in the management and maintenance of Payroll, GOSI, Employee Benefits, and Health Care in accordance with company policy and labour requirements, as well as the provision of timely and accurate manpower information to management.
· Care taking of all of the important certificates, documenting their withdrawal when needed, and their eventual return
· Creates and maintains filing systems, records, and indices, including files of a confidential nature. Keeps reference files and policy manuals up-to-date by adding and deleting obsolete information.
· Maintains office supplies as necessary.
· Perform other tasks as assigned in support of the group’s business.