The Job Role
A leading Group based in Jeddah, that provides a broad and diverse range of products and services across Saudi Arabia, is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to the Group CEO, to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced and high-demanding environment.
Your key responsibilities
·Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal executives and external high-profiles, and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
· Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
· Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing emails on behalf of the CEO.
· Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
· Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed.
· Work closely with the CEO to coordinate and circulate internal/external memos and announcements.
· Welcome guests / customers by greeting them.
· Follow up on department’s commitment.
· Establish, update, and maintain Office files, inventories, and records.
· Implement and maintain data management systems, as required.
· Generate daily and weekly management reports as required.
· Utilize knowledge and understanding of underlying operational issues to create, compose, and edit administrative correspondence and documentation.
· Maintain confidential records, reports and perform other related duties as required.