Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
• Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
• Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
• Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget.
• Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
• Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports