Policies, Processes & Procedures
1. Assists the Banquet Service Manager and Director of Food and Beverage with the preparation of the annual operating budget which will form part of the business plan.
2. Ensures that the Department's Operations Budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
Day- to-day operations
1. Assists the Banquet Service Manager in establishing guest service standards ensuring that they meet the needs of the market.
2. Ensures that all operating standards comply with Company and Hotel Policies and Procedure and Minimum Standards.
3. Writes and update the Departmental Operations Manual.
4. Provides the Materials Manager with detailed purchase specifications for all items used in the office.
5. Ensures that all guests are treated with courtesy and handled efficiently.
1. Identify market needs and trends.
2. Monitors and analyses the product and menus of competitive operations.
3. Implements an effective sales plan and promotional activities for the department.
4. Organizes an effective selling approach to be used by members of the Banquet Sales Team.
5. Develops menus, theme parties, coffee breaks, and meeting set-ups with the Banquet Service Manager, Outlet Chef and Director of Food and Beverage which meet the needs of the market.
6. Develops a banquet merchandising folder and other promotional material to use in sales presentation to potential customers.
1. Selects and recruit employees for the department.
2. Plans and implements effective skills training programmes in conjunction with the Training Manager and Departmental Trainers
3. Assists in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
4. Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotels employee rules and regulations.
5. Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
1. Maintains an efficient Banquet Sales filing system, following company guidelines.
2. Prepares the Monthly Report to the Director of Food and Beverage, following company guidelines.
3. Maintains all other hotel records and forms as prescribed by local hotel and management policies.
4. Follows operating standards on the use of the computer.
1. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
2. Responds to change in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
Safety, Quality & Environment
5. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...قراءة المزيد