We are seeking a digital marketing specialist / Analyst with experience to work with multiple brands. We seek a candidate who is enthusiastic about Digital and Social Media is professional, independent, and willing to do what it takes to generate business.
The job is based in Jeddah, working Hours cater for the needs for GCC clients [Sundays through Thursdays 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (with lunch break) Fridays: Off. Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm].
Digital Marketing Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Identifying the target audience for a particular campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience and what channels to use
- Using online marketing tools to create, manage, maintain and execute campaigns
- Collect and assess data that improves the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Develop metrics to measure brand awareness, social engagement, app installs and web site usage.
- Develop ways to align marketing metrics with external events, promotions and advertising campaigns
- Review the consumer data; product external statistics, analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits.
- Recommend new product data relationships to drive sales, app downloads and/or customer satisfaction.
- Client reporting and budget management, including preparing costings for clients and producing spending updates throughout the campaign;
- Provide help and advice to customers using our services via in-app chat support
- Generate reports and analysis on day-to-day activity
- Manage Social Media accounts and respond to customers
- Search for and identify agencies that provide creative content
- Form partnerships with businesses and service providers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of digital media marketing experience
- Experience in digital performance marketing including but not limited to PPC, Google Analytics, Facebook ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube Ads,…
- Advanced optimization experience across online properties is required.
- Experience in customer service and improving relations with service providers
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in delivering reports and ensuring recommended action.
- Good numerical and research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and in Arabic
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Time management skills including the ability to handle multiple requests with changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions quickly