We are looking for various business consultants specializing in different business services. The desired experts should be highly experienced in providing solutions in various business areas, including finance, marketing, operations, strategy, technology, and so on. If you are the one, join us to advance the productivity of global corporate with your business expertise.
Pay: Ranges from USD1000 – USD5,000
Flexible Work Arrangements
Areas of Expertise: Management, Marketing, Software/IT, Human Resources (HR), Strategy, eCommerce, Construction, Retail, Science/Medical Research, Sales, Digital Transformation, Compliance, SEO, Leadership, Environmental, Innovation, Business Process, Public Relations (PR), Procurement, UI/UX, Design/Branding, Financial, Non-Profit/Governance, Operations, Entrepreneurship, Franchising, Funding, Licensing, International Expansion, Leadership, Joint Venture & Merger.
- As a business consultant, here are some of your responsibilities (may vary subject to different types of consulting work):
- Coordinating and performing designated business tasks for clients per their requirements.
- Assembling and presenting recommendations based on research.
- Interacting with assigned clients and performing a preliminary analysis of a challenging situation when necessary.
- Creating comprehensive project blueprints to support enhancements and make necessary modifications.
- Monitoring and evaluating a project's performance
- Gathering data on the client's business through a range of techniques, such as shadowing, interviews, surveys, and reviewing reports
- Analysing the findings to find potential flaws and issues and understand their underlying causes
- Meeting and advising chief executives throughout the entire consultation process
- Developing operational reports with recommendations and alternatives that address the demands, resources and constraints of the clients
- Communicating observations and proposals to clients, along with meticulous rationale and constructive feedback
- Preparing extensive business plans to implement minor or significant changes
- Helping the company leaders implement the plan and handle any potential and unexpected disagreements
- Giving direction for any recurring problems and challenges
- Reviewing and optimizing the existing business procedures in collaboration with the executive management team
- Establishing procedures for testing business applications and developing templates for reports that can assess the efficacy of applications
- Maintaining close communication with important clients to inform them of process improvements designed to enhance service
- Ensuring the customer service team is receiving the data it might require for delivering high-quality service and enhancing customer experience by focusing on the flow of communication between various departments
- Reporting on the status of new projects and the company's overall health routinely to the management team, etc.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. degree in business administration, finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Preferably experience working with global clients in a variety of industries and sectors
DhuMall is providing every business with the most innovative, revolutionary, and historical inventions of this decade. It is an ecosystem marketplace that puts together all business needs into one place providing entrepreneurs and companies with new business opportunities, resolving daily business challenges, achieving competitive advantages, completing business objectives, reaching company goals, increasing profit and market share, generating new clients, sustaining current clientele, training, and developing right talent into the future of every business, and many more.