Looking for a PRODUCTION ENGINEER, Filipino nationality (preference) or otherwise, to oversee the day to day manufacturing function of DMI Factories. Successful applicants, with the necessary skills and attitude, can be assured of adequate compensation and long term tenure with a growing company. Responsibilities
- In charge of DMI manufacturing process and provide deliverables for projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage the day to day manufacturing operation.
- Inform up-to-date production status of on-going project materials to DMI Head Office, provide clear and concise statistical reports. SEND RESUME/CV to bong briones at gmx.com CC info at darmetal.com.sa
- Minimum of 5 years experience in running manufacturing/production factory.
- Experienced in aluminum and cladding fabrication, steel works (structural steel, architectural steel, cable tray).
- Experience and knowledge in general wood work and furniture is a plus but not necessary.
- Skills in Autocad and MS Office suites IS A MUST.
- Basic knowledge or skill in the use of ERP like FOCUS or other similar software is a bonus.
- Top notch skills in analyzing Shop Drawings, Cutting List (Production Orders) and various Technical Literature.
- Adequate experienced in the instruction and use of power tools & manufacturing machinery.
- Can instruct and delegate work to subordinates and take responsibility for decisions made.