Corporate Research and Investigations Limited “CRI Group”the global leader in Anti-Corruption, Compliance and Risk Management, and investigative research services looking for a seasoned and high-energy professional to fulfil requirements of a key strategic business development role to accelerate the company’s growth strategy, the subject position will be more suitable for an individual who knows how to reach out to diverse markets like ours in innovative and strategic ways. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying market opportunities and developing new and existing client relationships across the Saudi Arabia and capabilities to meet the financial goals of the company. He will report to Group CEO. He/She will bring an enthusiastic customer-focused methodology that will be a big part of CRI Group’s values. Furthermore, we are expecting a wealth of experience to create and manage successful go-to-market representations and approaches those cross numerous disciplines which will make an instantaneous impact on our capability to reach out and capture new business in Saudi Arabia market. ABAC Centre of Excellence Limited “ABAC Certification”a wholly-owned independent certification body of CRI Group) is an Accredited Conformity Assessment Body in issuing ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management System Certification. ABAC Certification was created to educate, equip and support the world’s leading business organisations with the latest in best-practice due diligence processes and procedures, providing world-class anti-bribery and Anti-Corruption, compliance and risk management solutions to organisations seeking to validate or expand their existing compliance frameworks to maintain a competitive edge in the world marketplace. SUMMARY Excellent leadership skills with a track record of collaborating with others; delivering complex projects; and building strategic direction. The Business Development Manager will need to be a convincing voice of leadership and strategic direction. Plans and implements sales, business development, and product development programs, both short and long-range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and implements strategic sales and business development plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for CRI Group investigative research capabilities and services. Alongside certification services for ABAC Center of Excellence Limited, ISO 37000:2021 Governance of organisations, ISO 37002:2021 Whistleblowing Management systems in-line with ISO 37301 Compliance Management Systems to demonstrate effective corporate compliance and Environmental, Social, and Governance.
- Create and develop prospecting strategies to identify prospects and to initiate the first outreach with potential customers.
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer for the CRI Group. Determine the prospect’s interest in Anti-Corruption, Compliance, Risk Management and Investigative Research Services and solutions CRI Group offering.
- Liaise with professional trade associations sponsorship opportunities to conduct seminars specific to Anti-Corruption, Compliance, and Third-Party Risk Management issues. Generate new business avenues via workshops and various media applications and publications.
- Implement and oversee the Sale Structure and reward system across the EU, the Middle East and APAC regions.
- Develops and manages sales and business development operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees selling and capabilities promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to present standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of selling results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sale and business development objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts business development strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales, business development and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of sale and business development activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote a product and services.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between, marketing, sales department, and other sales-related units.
- Analysis and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within the organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of five years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to handle a complex matrix of stakeholders. This includes an ability to communicate on a wide range of topics and to different audiences, whether options or recommendations to senior leadership or to committees about priorities or key strategic decisions.
LANGUAGE AND MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles. Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.