• Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
• Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments
, and procedures.
• Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
• Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
• Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
• Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
• Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
• Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
• Supervise compliance officers and team.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager or similar position.
• Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.