Seeking an experienced Clinical Dietitian to join our team in Saudi Arabia.
As a Clinical Dietitian, you will be responsible for providing nutritional counseling and support to our VIP patients to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and have a strong understanding of the latest findings in food and nutrition science.
- Conduct comprehensive nutrition assessments and develop individualized nutrition plans for patients with health problems related to their diet
- Provide nutritional counseling and education to patients on healthy eating habits and lifestyle modifications
- Monitor patient progress and adjust nutrition plans as necessary
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop comprehensive treatment plans
- Keep up-to-date with the latest nutrition research and developments to provide the best care possible
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records and documentation
- Participate in outreach and education programs to promote the clinic and the importance of healthy eating
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition or Dietetics from an accredited institution
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Clinical Dietitian, preferably in a clinical setting
- Strong understanding of the latest findings in food and nutrition science
- Knowledge of the cultural and dietary practices in Saudi Arabia is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals
- Proficient in using electronic medical records (EMR) systems
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Arabic is preferred
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure as a Dietitian in Saudi Arabia
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional development and growth. In addition, we offer travel expenses between Riyadh and Jeddah when needed to provide care for our patients in both cities. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience.