Travel Agent or Consultant - (Arabic Nationality Only) Transferable Iqama
• Arranging flights, hotels, insurance and transportations for clients.
• Advising clients on travel arrangements.
• Arranging Visas documents.
• Keeping clients up to date with any changes.
• Using Airlines systems.
• Dealing with complaints or refunds.
• Selling packages to clients including Education and tourism
• Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc.) to travelers.
• Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
• Maintain statistical and financial records.
• Meet profit and sales targets.
• Proven work experience as a travel agent.
• Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling
• Fluency in English; is a plus
• Strong sales skills and commercial awareness.
• Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
• Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
• Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
• Transferable Iqama
We will not consider any application if not from Arabic Nationality