Engie MESCAT is the Business Unit responsible for development, construction and operation of large gas and power assets in the Middle East, South Central Asia and Turkey. As part of this development pipeline, Engie has been awarded a Winning Bidder Letter to build, own and operate a large greenfield cogeneration plant in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Aramco (SA) and Saudi Electricity Company (SEC), issued an award to Engie for the Fadhili Cogen Project (an “inside the fence, contracted captive cogeneration” combined cycle plant supplying power 1507 MW, steam 1447 tons/hour & feed water 768.8 tons/hour). The plant is fully contracted for 20 years on BOOT basis - SA offtakes the 100% steam and water, SEC offtakes 100% electrical output. Engie has initiated the construction of a highly efficient and low carbon footprint plant design that fully utilizes the Low BTU gas provided by SA by employing 5 x Siemens SGT6-5000F6.1 Gas Turbines, 5 Doosan HRSGs, 2 Doosan Skoda Steam Turbines. Sufficient redundancy is included in the design for 100% availability & 99.9% reliability of steam / water, 99% reliability for power after accounting for outages. The partners in the Cogen Project are Engie (40%), Saudi Aramco (30%) and Saudi Electricity Company (30%).
The Fadhili Cogen Project is key part of the wider Fadhili Gas Plant project, a greenfield development located 30 km west of the city of Jubail in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia. The gas plant will have a capacity for around 2,500 MMSCFD and will process sour gas from the Khursaniyah oil field and the Hasbah non-associated gas field.
Purpose of the job
The purpose of this position is to supervise overall functioning of Procurement section independently.
The Commercial Procurer will report to Finance and Commercial Manager.
Task and Responsibilities
1. Responsible to ensure compliance of IMS.
2. Co-ordinate the activities of procurement department.
3. Review of all new PR's generated by end users on daily basis and assign to Field Buyer (If Required).
4. Conversant with ISO system and proper documentation.
5. Ability to make comparison statement/analysis.
6. Prepare monthly status of Purchase Request to the concern Dept
7. Maintain documents related to ISO / Audits (Internal & External)
8. Executive of Purchase procedures (PR/RFQ/PO)
9. Expediting of Materials with intelligence in Logistics.
10. Preparation and submission of Monthly reports/KPI to the reporting Manager.
11. Exposure to local market for URGENT purchases.
12. Identification of OEM and their representatives’ presence locally/overseas
13. Negotiate on Payments terms.
14. Manage and control Foreign Purchases.
15. Sourcing out potential vendor for requested material and services.
16. Commercial negotiations with vendors to ensure the best price.
17. Communicate with potential suppliers & obtain quotations
18. Prepare comparative statement and commercial review.
19. Process PO after confirmation / technical evaluation by end user.
20. Check all POs before forwarding to release and make sure that
a) Prices mentioned in PO are as per the quotations received.
b) Payment terms, Allocation of GL and cost centers are correct.
21. Supervise the expeditor in follow up for delivery of ordered material
22. Guide Field buyer for cash purchases from the local market Act on the advice of Procurement supervisor.
23. Manage Overdue / delayed process like P.O deliveries, RFQs, etc
Submit weekly progress report to Finance and Commercial Manager with the following details:
Customer’s: All Divisions and sections of FOMC
Knowledge and skills
A recognized engineering related diploma or equivalent degree
Job Level: Without management
Employee Status: Regular
Primary Location: KSA
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the ...
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the ...قراءة المزيد